Academic advisors guide students throughout their academic careers. We have one academic advisor dedicated to students majoring within our department. Below is a list of what they do:
- Assist with class scheduling
- Help with understanding degree requirements
- Oversee graduation-related information
- Provide assistance for academic difficulties
- Informs students about university resources
We encourage any current or prospective undergraduate student with questions to reach out to the appropriate academic advisor below.
Agribusiness and Applied Economics (AAE) & Environment, Economy, Development, and Sustainability (EEDS)
firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.go.osu.edu/kassiekurzhalsmeetings to schedule an appointment.
EEDS majors can find additional resources on the SENR advising website.
Faculty mentors and advisors
All of our major students are also connected with a dedicated faculty member for guidance and mentorship. Below is a list of what they can help students with:
- Provides expertise in your areas of interest
- Connects you to research opportunities
- Discusses opportunities that align with your career goals
- Guides you on planning related to graduate and/or professional school
Please click below to learn more about each major's faculty advisors or mentors. AAE Faculty Advisors (Left) and EEDS Faculty Mentors (Right).