Outreach for the Farm Income Enhancement Program
The Farm Income Enhancement Program, led by Ani Katchova, provides research-based outreach to the agricultural community and stakeholders in Ohio and nationwide. The outreach program is focused on agricultural economic issues affecting Ohio and US agriculture, currently working in the following areas:
- Farm income forecasts and long-term ag baseline projections
- Farm financial stress, ag loan delinquencies, and farm bankruptcies
- Farmland values and cash rents
Outreach program includes:
- OSU Agricultural Policy and Outlook Conference presentations
- OSU Farm Science Review presentations
- Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, and USDA Ag Outlook Forum presentations
- Congressional briefing on Farm Income and Profitability organized by C-FARE and AAEA
- Media mentions in National Geographic, Politifact, Washington Post, Columbus Dispatch, Ohio's Country Journal and Ohio Ag Net, etc.
Ani Katchova can be contacted on issues related to farm income and finance, farm financial stress, and land values and related agricultural economics topics.