Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Location: Nationwide & Ohio Farm Bureau 4-H Center (2201 Fred Taylor Dr., Columbus, OH 43210)
The Agricultural Policy and Outlook Conference is the premier annual forum related to Ohio’s agricultural and food industry, covering issues important to producers, agribusinesses, and elected officials.
Faculty experts from the Department of Agricultural, Environmental, and Development Economics will discuss:
- Energy Market Outlook (Brent Sohngen)
- Ohio Farm Income Outlook (Ani Katchova)
- Labor Market Outlook (Margaret Jodlowski)
- Inflation and Macroeconomic Outlook (Mark Partridge)
- International Economic Outlook (Ian Sheldon)
- Grain Market Outlook (Seungki Lee)
We are pleased to welcome Scott Irwin (Laurence J. Norton Chair of Agricultural Marketing and Director of the farmdoc Program at the University of Ilinois, Urbana-Champaign) and Aaron Wilson (Ag Weather and Climate Field Specialist at The Ohio State University Byrd Polar & Climate Research Center) who will examine "More land or higher yields: How do we increase US agricultural output?".