Learn how our two-semester professional master’s program can advance your career by enhancing critical thinking, technical, and analytical skills.
Students in this program will quickly build the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in an increasingly global job market. With strong foundations in advanced microeconomic theory and empirical methodology, graduates are uniquely positioned for professional careers in business, policy and performance assessment, finance, consulting, governmental administration, and risk management.
- World Class Faculty: Learn from world-class economist who are performing cutting-edge research.
- Invest in Yourself: It only takes two semesters (31 credit hours) to gain a variety of new skills and analytic tools.
- Gain Knowledge: Develop strong critical thinking and analytical skills to be applied in solutions-oriented environments. Transferable in work environments including, but not limited to, banking and finance, consulting, cost benefit analysis, government agencies, international agencies, non-governmental organizations, and both non-profit and for-profit sectors.
- Stay ahead of the Curve: Get critical training in software such as Stata, SAS, Matlab and R!
- Increase in Salary: Obtaining a Master's Degree in Applied Economics can see salaries up to $101,150 per the Bureau of Labor Statistics.