Applying for admission to AEDE’s graduate programs requires completion of Ohio State’s Graduate and Professional Admissions online application. When selecting a program, you will want to select APPECON-MO for the Master of Applied Economics. Learn more about the MAE program and application process in the below information session.
recommended Admissions Criteria
- Minimum 3.1 undergraduate G.P.A. on a 4.0 scale
- TOEFEL (min. 79 internet-based, min. 213 computer-based, or min. 550 paper-based)
- Undergraduate-level coursework in intermediate microeconomics, calculus and statistics
The above criteria is only recommended in addition to the minimum standards required by Ohio State Graduate and Professional Admissions.
|Aug. 1||Application Opens|
|Dec. 15||Scholarship Consideration Deadline|
|Jun. 10||Final Application Deadline|
Admission decisions are released on a rolling basis beginning in January.
- Statement of purposes explaining why applicant wants to be in the MAE program
- Three recommendations (applicant provides contact information, and Ohio State contacts recommendors directly)
- Transcript(s) from all institutions where applicant has earned college credit
- TOEFL required for international applicants
Applicants should ensure they have all documentation and contact information ready prior to starting the online application.
Questions? We are here to help. Contact AEDE Graduate Admissions and Services below.
AEDE Graduate Admissions and Services
firstname.lastname@example.org | 614-292-7911
Ohio State Graduate and Professional Admissions
email@example.com | 614-292-9444