Farm Science Review 2021
The 2021 Farm Science Review included a panel with our faculty and other partners - The Talk on Friday Avenue® “Carbon Markets: From all sides now.” The panel discussion looked at carbon markets from an economic, legal, agricultural and environmental perspective with the below speakers. It will be moderated by Ian Sheldon, CFAES professor and Andersons Chair of Agricultural Marketing.
- Brent Sohngen, Professor
- Peggy Hall, agricultural and resource law field specialist;
- Luke Crumley, director of public policy and nutrient management for the Ohio Corn and Wheat Growers Association
- Jessica D’Ambrosio, Ohio agriculture project director for The Nature Conservancy
Moderator: Ian Sheldon, Professor and Andersons Chair of Agricultural Marketing,Trade and Policy
Farm Science Review 2020
The 2020 Farm Science Review was presented virtually. Below are the presenters for the below faculty event recorded below, The Talk on Friday Avenue® "Value Chains in Food and Agriculture"
- Ben Brown, Assistant Professor of Professional Practice
- Joyce Chen, Associate Professor
- Zoë Plakias, Assistant Professor
- Ian Sheldon, Professor and Andersons Chair of Agricultural Marketing, Trade and Policy
Moderator: Ty Higgins; Director of Media Relations, Ohio Farm Bureau