- How to Write a Good Paper by Elena Irwin, Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- How to Make a Good Presentation by Ian Sheldon, Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- The Publication and Review Process by Alessandra Faggian, Ph.D.,The Ohio State University
Due to technical difficulty, the third panelist, Dr. Faggian, was not recorded.
Dr. Faggian's presentation slides are available here.
NARSC Keynote Speech:
- The Economic Geography of Growth: Patterns, Challenges and Policy Implications by Philip McCann, Ph.D., The University of Groningen
OARDC Guest Speaker:
- Poverty and Place across the United States: Subnational Disparities in Economic Well-being and Their Significance for Research and Policy by Linda Lobao, The Ohio State University
Swank Guest Speaker:
- Regions, Clusters & Institutional Change: The Role of Universities by Neil Reid, Ph.D., University of Toledo