2012 Agricultural Lender Seminar: Ottawa, Ohio
The Ohio State University Extension will host its fourth and final 2012 Agricultural Lender Seminar in Ottawa, Ohio on October 30th. This annual program is designed to share current information with agricultural lenders and enhance the working relationship between OSU Extension and this target audience.
AEDE faculty members Barry Ward, Assistant Extension Professor and Leader Production Business Management, and Douglas Southgate, Professor and Associate Director of Ohio State's Subsurface Energy Resource Center (SERC), will present at all of the 2012 Agricultural Lender Seminars, including this event in Ottawa.
The Seminar topics include:
- Many People and Less Poverty in 2050: How to Satisfy Rising Demands on Food (presented by Douglas Southgate)
- Future Resource Needs in Fertility Management
- Farm Transition Planning: Rational to Reality
- Recovering from the Drought - Examining Potential Profitability for 2013 (presented by Barry Ward)
Additional topics for the Ottawa meeting include:
- Returns to Farm Drainage: Yield and Economics
The meeting will be held at Assembly Hall in the Educational Service Center, which is located at 124 Putnam Parkway in Ottawa, OH 45875. The registration fee for the event is $65.00 per person. To see more information and to register for the event, please see the event brochure.