2012 Agricultural Lender Seminar: Chillicothe, Ohio
The Ohio State University Extension will host its second 2012 Agricultural Lender Seminar in Chillicothe, Ohio on October 25th. This annual program is designed to share current information with agricultural lenders and enhance the working relationship between OSU Extension and this target audience.
AEDE faculty members Barry Ward, Assistant Extension Professor and Leader Production Business Management, and Douglas Southgate, Professor and Associate Director of Ohio State's Subsurface Energy Resource Center (SERC), will present at all of the 2012 Agricultural Lender Seminars, including this event in Chillicothe.
The Seminar topics include:
- Many People and Less Poverty in 2050: How to Satisfy Rising Demands on Food (presented by Douglas Southgate)
- Future Resource Needs in Fertility Management
- Farm Transition Planning: Rational to Reality
- Recovering from the Drought - Examining Potential Profitability for 2013 (presented by Barry Ward)
Additional topics for the Chillicothe meeting include:
- Ohio Energy Development (Solar)
- Ohio Livestock Care Standards: Implications to Producers
The meeting will be held at the OSU Extension office in Ross County, which is located at 475 Western Avenue, Suite F in Chillicothe, OH 45601. The registration fee for the event is $65.00 per person. To see more information and to register for the event, please see the event brochure.